These creamy No Bake Rainbow Unicorn Cheesecake Bars are loaded with fun colored marshmallows and topped with lots of sprinkles. It’s the perfect spring dessert for any party or celebration!
- 2 – 8 ounce packages pink wafer cookies
- 12 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 – 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 -16 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed & divided
- 3 1/2 cups colored miniature marshmallows
- blue glitter frosting tube
- rainbow marshmallows from Lucky Charms cereal
- Line a 9×13 pan with foil.
- Place the wafer cookies in a food processor and pulse until you get 4 cups of crumbs. Stir the crumbs in the butter. Press the mixture into the prepared pan. Refrigerate.
- Beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add the powdered sugar and extracts and beat again.
- Fold in 4 cups of Cool Whip gently. Stir in the marshmallows.
- Spread the mixture evenly on top of the crust. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Cut into 24 squares. Top with the extra Cool Whip, frosting, and sprinkles.