- 1 box Chocolate Cake mix + box ingredients
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 7 oz Marshmallow Creme
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Chocolate Chips or Gray/Black round cake decorations
- Prepare cupcakes according to box directions and allow to cool.
- Cream butter and vanilla with a mixer until fluffy.
- Gradually add in powdered sugar until incorporated.
- Fold in marshmallow creme.
- Transfer to piping bag with a round tip.
- Frost each cupcake and make eyes with mini chocolate chips and mouths with chocolate chips or use cake decorations.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Source : http://ourfamilyofseven.com