- 12 ounces russet potatoes, diced*
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup reduced fat shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 4 slices bacon*
- 12 ounces broccoli florets, about 2-3 cups
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic and thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp; set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add eggs whisking, until they just begin to set; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Continue cooking until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, about 3-5 minutes. Top with cheese; set aside.
- Add bacon to the skillet and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Place broccoli florets into a steamer or colander set over a pan of boiling water. Cover and steam for 5 mins, or until cooked through and vibrant green.
- Place potatoes, eggs, bacon and broccoli into meal prep containers.