- 8 chicken tenderloins, 16 oz total
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour* (use rice flour for gluten free, omit for paleo, w30)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup white wine (omit for w30, paleo and add more broth)
- 1/3 cup fat free chicken broth
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Lightly dredge in flour.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat; when hot add 1 tsp butter and 1 tsp olive oil.
- Add chicken to the skillet and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is no longer pink. Set aside in a warm oven.
- Add additional oil and butter to the skillet, then garlic and cook a few seconds; add mushrooms, salt and pepper stirring occasionally until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Add wine, chicken broth, parsley; stir the pan with a wooden spoon breaking up any brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook a few more minutes or until the liquid reduces by half. Top the chicken with the mushroom sauce and serve.