- 1 (8 ounce) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 12 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 (1 ounce) pkt. dry Ranch Dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 3-4 Tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 20 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cover a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix together cream cheese, bacon, chicken, cheese, and green onions.
- Add in about 1/2 of the dry ranch dressing mix, or more if desired. Mix well.
- Spoon 2-3 Tablespoons of the chicken mixture onto each flour tortilla and roll it up.
- Place taquitos seam-side down on the baking sheet. Repeat about 20 times or until all the filling is used.
- Once finished, spray the tops of the taquitos with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle with salt.
- Place pan in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until edges and tops are golden.
- Let cool slightly and serve with ranch dressing or salsa.