Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Bread is a delicious twist on classic banana bread recipe. Whether you enjoy it for breakfast, a snack or dessert, it is a family friendly treat everyone will love!
- 1 c. butter flavored shortening
- 2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 1 c. sour cream
- 4 medium over ripe bananas
- 3 c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- ⅔ c. creamy peanut butter
- 10 oz. pkg. dark chocolate chips
- ½ c. chopped peanuts
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Cream the butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl. Add the bananas, sour cream and peanut butter. Mix until just combined. Add the flour and baking soda and mix well. Reserve ½ cup chocolate chips and fold the remaining chips into the batter. Divide the mixture among 3 greased loaf pans, filling them ⅔ full. Top with with the reserved chocolate chips and chopped
- Bake for 1 hour at 350° or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and store in an airtight container.
- NOTE: If making them into muffins, bake for 30-35 minutes.