Healthy pineapple detox smoothie recipe with bananas and cucumbers.
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cucumber, peeled
- 2 stalks of celery (optional – see notes)
- 1 lemon, peel cut off
- 1-2″ piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 cup frozen banana chunks
- 10 oz bag of frozen peach slices
- 2 cups of ice
- Add pineapple, cucumber, and lemon to the bottom of the blender. These are the liquid ingredients, so the blender will need them at the bottom to help blend
- Add celery, ginger, banana, and peaches and blend until smooth
- Add ice to desired texture and blend (I used 2 cups)
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately
- Store leftovers in a mason jar in the fridge and blend with ice when ready to drink
If you do not like celery, I suggest leaving it out of this recipe. You cannot taste it much, but a celery hater might notice it.