One of the best things about smoothies is that there really are no limits to what you can do with them. From light and fruity to rich and creamy, the variations are absolutely endless. Another great thing about them is that they’re like dessert, but much healthier.
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup old fashioned oats
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon ( or 2-3 drops of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil)
- 1 frozen banana (or fresh banana, but add in 3-4 ice cubes with fresh)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Note: If you do not have frozen fruit to use for the smoothies, fresh fruit will work just fine. If using fresh fruit, make sure to add a handful of ice to the other ingredients before blending. The frozen fruit just adds that cold element to make an ice cold drink.