- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 large avocado, pitted, peeled and thinly sliced
- 12 oz imitation crab meat
- 2 persian cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp toasted black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp toasted white sesame seeds
- 1 nori sheet, shredded into small pieces
- 2 green scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3-4 tsp sriracha sauce
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and sriracha sauce until evenly mixed. Set aside.
- Steam cauliflower rice until tender. While rice is still hot, drizzle with rice vinegar and mix vinegar into the rice. Taste and add more vinegar if needed.
- Add 1 cup of cauliflower sushi rice to each meal prep container
- Add 3 ounces of crab meat to each bowl. Divide cucumbers and avocados evenly amongst the bowls. Garnish with black and white sesame seeds. Garnish with scallions. Drizzle with sriracha sauce. Keep bowls stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Right before eating, add shredded nori to bowl. You do not want to add the nori ahead of time because it will soften almost immediately.