- 1 cup of non fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup of self-rising flour (I use Gold Medal Brand)
- 1 egg (if using for making pretzels, not needed for pizza dough)
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine both ingredients inside a mixing bowl and blend until ingredients have formed.
- *if your dough still feels a little sticky, sprinkle flour onto dough until it feels solid and easy to separate.
- Continue to kneed dough for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Next, coat the cutting board with flour and begin to dived your dough into for even pieces
- To roll into bagels, donuts, pretzels, turnovers, or calzones.
- Place items on parchment paper or foil.
- Brush on the egg wash. (beat together one egg with a fork and brush it on the dough (this is optional)
- Add seasoning of choice.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 22 minutes.
- See notes for more details.