- 2 cups cooked chicken cubed or shredded
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 slice bacon fried and crushed
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Prepare the baking dish and grease it lightly so the chicken will not stick to the pan. Lay out the chicken in the pan then spread the marinara sauce all over.
Dredge the top with some red pepper flakes, parmesan, and mozzarella. Finally, sprinkle bacon and dried basil for more flavor.
Put in the pre-heated oven and bake for 25 minutes. Remove once the cheese has melted and formed bubbles.
Macros (per serving): Calories: 355 – Fat: 18.7g – Net carbs: 2.4g (total carbs: 2.8g, fiber: 0.4g) – Protein: 42g