- 6 Chicken Thighs, Skin & Bones
- 1/4 cup of Melted Butter or Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Gluten-free Mustard
- 3/4 tsp. Dried Sage
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- Black Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat Oven to 425 degrees
- Rinse and dry each chicken thigh. Place thighs in a rimmed baking dish.
- Salt and pepper the thighs to your taste
- Melt the coconut or butter
- In a small bowl, combine the melted fat, mustard, sage and salt – whisk until well combined
- Using a pastry brush (or whatever you like) evenly spread the fatty-mustard sauce onto the chicken thighs
- Bake for 45 minutes. If using a thermometer, the chicken is done at 165 degrees when inserted into the center of the thickest thigh.
- Remove from oven and serve with your favorite low-carb sides
If the chicken thighs are large I count 1 thigh as a serving, if they are small I usually count 2 thighs as a serving.
Make extra, they are excellent as leftovers.
Carbs = 0, Calories = 268, Fat = 20 g, Protein = 21 g