- 1½ cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 T. melted butter
- ½ c. melted chocolate chips
- 24 ounces soft cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- fresh berries for granish
- Combine crumbs, sugar and butter. Press into 8 inch springform pan.
- Bake 10 mins.
- Prepare a water bath for the oven or cheesecake moat and set aside.
- Let crust cool a few mins and then spread the melted chocolate gently across the crust.
- Beat cream cheese.
- Add sugar.
- On low add eggs and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour into pan over the melted chocolate/crust.
- Bake in the moat or water bath 50 mins.
- Shit oven, crack door and leave cake inside for 1 hour.
- Remove to counter. Cool to room temp and then chill for hours.
- Top with berries.