- 3-5 pound chuck roast
- 1 cup baby carrots you may want to omit if Keto
- 2 celery stalks cut in pieces
- 1 small white onion quartered
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 4 Tbsp butter cut in slices
- You can also add rutabaga kohlrabi, parsnip, mushrooms, bok choy, radish, or other low carb veggie that you prefer.
Place vegetables (carrots, celery and onion) in bottom of the crockpot.
Place roast on top of vegetables.
In a small bowl combine Worcestershire sauce, garlic, pepper and parsley.
Pour the mixture over the roast.
Place butter slices on top.
Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low 8-9 hours.
Remove roast and veggies from slow cooker onto a platter.
Serve and enjoy!