This Sheet Pan Cod with Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes is beautiful, healthy, and delicious. Plus a super quick weeknight dinner with easy clean-up!
- 1 pound thin asparagus ,ends trimmed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes ,halved
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 4 ounce cod fillets ,rinsed and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat a 15×10-inch baking sheet with nonstick spray.
Toss the asparagus and cherry tomatoes with the olive oil; spread on the baking sheet. Place cod fillets on top.
Brush the fish with the lemon juice; sprinkle with the lemon zest. Sprinkle everything with the Parmesan and a little salt and pepper.
Place in the oven and cook until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 12-15 minutes.