This “Oh My!” Steak Sauce is one of my favorite family recipes and I am so excited to share it with all of you.
It is so loaded with flavor and I have yet to find anyone who can resist it.
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 small shallot, finely minced
- 5 chives, finely minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-3 tablespoons prepared horseradish (the fresh kind in refrigerated section)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- pinch of cayenne pepper, to taste
- salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Whisk all ingredients till well combined.
- Let the sauce sit for 10 minutes and whisk again. This will allow the butter to cool and thicken just a little.
- Serve with your favorite steak!
- Store leftovers in the fridge and reheat in 15 second intervals, stirring often, until just melted when ready to reuse!