- Unbleached Parchment Paper
- 9×9 Baking Pan
- 8 oz (1 Brick) Full Fat Cream Cheese- I use Philadelphia. Don’t use the whipped or lite, your fudge will not set up correctly!
- 8 oz (1 Brick) Kerrygold Butter
- 3 + 1 tbsp Swerve (or granulated sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 pinch Pink Himalayan Sea Salt.
- 4 tablespoons Organic Coconut Oil
- Dash or two of Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Pecans– crushed
- Soften the butter and cream cheese. Mix together thoroughly until there are no lumps and it is silky smooth!
- Add vanilla, swerve, and salt
- In a saucepan, heat the coconut oil until melted.
- Add 1 tbsp Swerve, Cinnamon and Pecans to sauce pan. Simmer on medium-low until the pecans begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- While the pecans are cooking, spread the cream cheese and butter mixture in a 9×9 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Pour pecan mixture evenly over the top.
- Let the fudge set up in the freezer for about half an hour. After that, keep refrigerated! I prefer it chilled in the fridge to frozen. Enjoy!