So these are the easy yet super-healthy smoothie bowls that you can make at home. These 3 delicious smoothie recipes are packed with nutrients and flavors that you and your family will always enjoy. So feel free to try them out today!
1. Strawberry Mango Spring Smoothie
Mango, peeled and sliced
1 one peeled and sliced banana (preferably frozen)
5 sizeable strawberries
1 cup of coconut milk
Mix the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Serve
2. Pineapple Coconut Smoothie
1 cup pineapple, chucked
¼ cup of vanilla-flavored yogurt
1/4 cup of coconut milk
1 tablespoonful of sugary flaked coconut Ice
Mix the pineapple, coconut, coconut milk, ice and yogurt in your blender and process until smooth. Put the mixture into two cups and garnish with preferably toasted coconut. Serve immediately.
3. Blueberry, Banana & Green Tea
11/2 cup frozen blueberries
1 green tea bag
2 tsp honey
3/4 cup vanilla soy milk
3 Tbsp water
- Boil water in a microwave. Dip the tea bag in the hot water for three to five minutes
- Meanwhile, mix banana, berries and milk in a blender
- Put tea and process ingredients until smooth. (some blinders will require some ore water to blend the mixture smooth).
- Put the smoothie into a large container and serve.