- 3 cups filtered water
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon coconut vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup, optional (or agave nectar)
- 1/8 – 1/4 teaspoon spirulina powder
- handful of ice cubes
- TIP: Make sure your water is room-temperature or slightly warm, to avoid the spirulina from clumping up.
- Pour the water into a mason (or shaker cup) and whisk in all ingredients, until well combined. Add in a handful of optional ice cubes. Stir/shake from time to time as the spirulina may settle.