NGREDIENTS LIST FOR THE INSTANT POT CHICKEN FAJITA SOUP
- 2 pounds (900g) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 fresh tomatoes, diced (or 2 small cans diced tomatoes)
- 2 cups (450ml) of chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Jalapeño, seeded and diced, optional
- Shredded cheese, for garnish (mozzarella, Monterey Jack etc…)
- Fresh chopped cilantro, for garnish
1. Combine chicken, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, taco seasoning, garlic, onion, Jalapeño and bell pepper in the Instant Pot.
2. Lock the lid on top and set the valve to seal. Set the timer to cook for 30 minutes.
3. Do a quick release (be careful when opening the lid). Remove the chicken and shred using two forks.
4. Return the chicken to the Instant Pot and stir well to combine the flavors.
5. Divide the chicken fajita soup into bowls, top with your favorite shredded cheese (Mozzarella, Monterey Jack…) and garnish with fresh chopped cilantro and lime slices to brighten up the flavors, if you like. Enjoy!