This Corn Avocado Salad Recipe is so tasty, simple and refreshing for summer with fresh off the cob corn, cucumber, tomato, avocado and a hint of lime.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- 3 ears of corn (2 cups)
- 1 lb cucumbers, sliced
- 1 lb grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 3 medium-large avocados, cubed
- 3 green onion sprigs, finely chopped
- 1 lime, zest and juice of
- 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook corn by boiling it for 15 minutes or by grilling on medium heat for 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes. Or even better – make Instant Pot corn in 2 minutes! Let cool and remove corn kernels off the cob.
- In a large salad bowl, add corn, cucumber, tomato, avocado, green onion, lime zest and juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Sir gently and serve cold.