- 2 oz (58gr) Cocoa Butter
- 2 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbs Swerve
- 4 oz (112gr) Chopped macadamias
- ¼ cup Heavy cream or coconut oil for dairy free option
- Melt cocoa butter in a small sauce pan in a bath of water. (I just use another slightly bigger sauce pan, half full with water)
- Add cocoa powder to the sauce pan.
- Now add the Swerve and mix well until all ingredients are well blended and melted.
- Add macadamias and stir in well.
- Add cream, mix well and bring back to temperature.
- Now pour in molds or paper candy cups.
- Let cool, then put in the fridge to harden.
- Keeps at room temperature, with a slightly softer consistency than chocolate.