These 20 minute thai noodle bowls are so easy to whip up! They’re packed full of sweet and spicy Thai flavor!
- Prep time
- Cook time
- Total time
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- ¼ c. vegetable or canola oil
- 1½ tsp. sesame oil
- 5 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. rice vinegar
- ½ tsp. Sriracha (more to taste)*
- ¼ c. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, minced
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- ⅓ c. cilantro, chopped
- ½ c. dry roasted peanuts (I used Planters), chopped and whole
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Bring a large pot water to boil. Add spaghetti and cook till al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, combine the vegetable oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, Sriracha, peanut butter, honey, minced garlic and minced green onion. Whisk vigorously until smooth.
- Drain the noodles and return to the same large pot. Add the sauce, red bell pepper, carrot, cilantro, peanuts, crushed red pepper flakes and sesame seeds. Toss until combined, serve and garnish as desired.
*Add more Sriracha if you like spicier noodles!