Start the day with this blueberry muffin protein smoothie. It’s so simple and utterly delicious!
- Prep Time 2 minutes
- Total Time 2 minutes
- Servings 1 serving
- Calories 139 kcal
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup uncooked raw oats
- ½ teaspoon imitation butter flavor found next to the vanilla extract on the baking aisle
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 cups ice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries plus additional for topping
Place first 7 ingredients (almondmilk through salt) in blender and puree until smooth. Stir in blueberries, garnish top with additional berries, and serve immediately.
*This thick and creamy smoothie is best eaten with a spoon so that you can scoop up all of those fresh blueberries!