This extra-cheesy, not-too-spicy white chicken chili preps in just 5 minutes. (Go on, have seconds.)
- Prep 5 MIN
- Total 5 HR 0 MIN
- Servings 12
- 1 1/2 lb uncooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (15 oz) white or great northern beans
- 2 cans (11 oz each) canned corn with peppers
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ Green Chiles
- 1 carton (32 oz) Progresso™ Chicken Broth
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Tortilla chips
- Sour cream
- Chopped green onion
- Chopped tomatoes
- Lime wedges
1 Cut chicken in to bite-sized pieces and place in a slow cooker.
2 Rinse and drain beans, add to slow cooker.
3 Add all other ingredients except cream cheese and optional garnish ingredients. DO NOT drain corn or chilies.
4 Simmer in slow cooker for 5 hours on low or 3 hours on high.
5 Microwave cream cheese for 60 seconds to melt. Add to slow cooker and stir well.
6 Serve with your favorite garnishes such as: shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped tomatoes, green onions, or tortilla chips.