- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 45 minutes
- Total Time 55 minutes
- Servings 6 servings
- Calories 324 kcal
- 1 14.4 ounce bag frozen corn kernels (about 3 cups)
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 ounce can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup salsa divided
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic I like to use a squeeze bottle of fresh minced garlic from the produce section for a shortcut
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Spray a large (9 x 13-inch) baking dish with cooking spray.
In the prepared dish, stir together frozen corn, black beans, diced tomatoes, ½ cup of salsa, garlic, and cumin.
Place chicken on top of corn mixture. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
Pour remaining ½ cup of salsa over chicken.
Cover tightly with foil and bake for approximately 45-60 minutes, or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees F. The total length of cooking time will vary depending on the size of your chicken breasts.
Remove chicken from dish and slice (or shred with two forks). Return to dish, stir to combine, and serve.