- Serves 6
- 4 pounds chicken thighs, cut into small chunks
- 1/2 bunch of green onions (optional)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons chipotle paste
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients and use an immersion blender (or hand beaters) to blend well. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat and add peppers. Saute until desired tenderness. 10 minutes is about where I like them. Set aside.
- Cook (with no oil) until done. Drain excess liquid often. It takes a bit longer when the liquid is drained.
- When done, add sauce and mix well.
- Serve over peppers and top with green onions.