An easy soup recipe your family will love! It’s quick to make and takes little effort. Perfect for those busy weeknights.
- yield: 6
- prep time: 5 MINUTES
- cook time: 1 HOUR 25 MINUTES
- total time: 1 HOUR 30 MINUTES
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1 3/4 cup mixed frozen vegetables
- 5 cups water
- 1 28oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup macaroni, uncooked
- In a large soup pot, brown ground beef. Drain fat.
- Pour in water, onion soup mix and tomatoes with juice. Simmer for 1 hour on medium low.
- Add macaroni and frozen vegetables. Cook 15 minutes longer on medium heat. Serve hot.
If soup is too thick, add more water to thin out.