Cheesy Onion and Chive Potato Casserole – SO delicious!! Only 5 ingredients – frozen hash browns, cream of chicken soup, cheddar cheese, bacon and chive and onion cream cheese. Can make ahead of time and refrigerate or freeze for later. Great for a crowd!
- prep time: 5 minscook
- time: 35 mins
- total time: 40 mins
- 2 (10.75-oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (8-oz) containers chive & onion cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese. divided
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1 (32-oz) bag frozen diced hash browns
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, cream cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Add hash browns and stir until coated. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Top with remaining 1 cup cheddar cheese. Cook an additional 5 to 10 mintues.