Keto Double Chocolate Cookie Dough recipe for those late night cravings made with just a few ingredients and 10 minutes.
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Total Time 10 mins
- Yield: 32 cookie dough bites
- Calories: 58 kcal
- 1/2 cup butter softened (may use coconut butter for dairy-free alternative)
- 1/4 -1/2 cup powdered erythritol (granule erythritol works)
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or coconut milk for dairy-free alternative
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup low carb chocolate chips
In a large bowl cream together butter, erythritol, stevia, vanilla extract, salt and heavy cream.
Beat in coconut flour and cocoa powder until well combined.
Fold in chocolate chips. Eat with a spoon or scoop into bite sized pieces as they will become more solid after being refrigerated. Store in the refrigerator.
Please note that there are 48 grams of sugar alcohol in the entire recipe if using 1/4 cup and should be accounted for if you calculate the net carbs.
Total of 1.5 grams of sugar alcohol in 1 Tablespoon of cookie dough if you make into 32 cookie dough balls.