- 4 large eggs
- 2 heaped tbsp full-fat Greek yogurt (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour (40 g/ 1.4 oz)
- 2 tbsp whole psyllium husks (8 g/ 0.3 oz)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided (57 g/ 2 oz)
- 1/4 cup diced pickled jalapeños (28 g/ 1 oz)
- few sliced jalapeños for topping (14 g/ 0.5 oz)
- Optional: serve with homemade Marinara Sauce or Ranch Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 190 °C/ 375 °F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl whisk together the eggs and Greek yogurt.
- Add coconut flour, psyllium husks, salt and baking powder.
- Once smooth stir in half of the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Add the diced jalapeños.
- Press the dough into a 2.5 cm/ 1 inch sphere on the baking sheet. Top with remaining cheese and additional jalapeños if desired.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and fluffy. Cut into 8 squares.
- Serve warm or let it cool down.Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.