- 1 container raspberry sherbet
- 1 can limeade concentrate
- 1 2- liter Sprite
- 1 64 oz. container of Cran-Apple Juice
- 1 container raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1/3 pineapple cut in chunks, fresh or canned pineapple will work too
Hours before serving (or the night before), pre-scoop 6 to 8 big scoops of the raspberry sherbet and freeze on a plastic wrap lined muffin pan. Add these on top of your punch right before serving.
Dump the can of limeade concentrate into your serving bowl, followed by half of the cran-apple juice and about 1/3 of the Sprite. Stir these three liquids together until combined. Place the sherbet scoops on top and garnish with the raspberries and pineapple. Add in more Sprite for extra fizzy bubbles at the top and serve!
If you’d like to dilute the limeade before adding it into the punch, you can make the limeade as directed on the can.