These cookies are sure to be a hit at all of your upcoming holiday parties. Who doesn’t love the delicious combination of chocolate, cool whip, and powdered sugar? The best part about these cookies, aside from their rich taste, is that they only take 5 ingredients, and 15 minutes to make. It doesn’t get any easier than this. Just mix, roll, and bake!
- 1 box Devil’s Food cake mix
- 1 8 oz container cool whip, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, cool whip, egg, and baking powder. Batter will be sticky.
- Pour the powdered sugar in a small bowl, and drop cookie batter by the spoonful into the sugar. Roll dough around, forming a ball.
- Place the sugar covered dough on a cookie sheet, and bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool before serving. Enjoy!