- 4 eggs
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×13 baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- 2Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until completely blended.
- 3Pour the egg mixture onto the lined baking sheet. The mixture will be thick (similar to goo). Use an offset spatula to spread it into an even and thin layer.
- 4Bake for 5 minutes or until set.
- 5Remove from oven and use a pizza cutter to cut ribbons of desired length and width.
You may use a 9×13 pan instead of a baking sheet to get thicker/more dense noodles.