This Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake is the perfect dessert for busy holiday nights. Easy, no bake, and full of peppermint goodness makes it disappear in a hurry.
- PREP TIME: 20 minutes
- TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
- 3 cups Oreo cookie crumbs (30 cream filled cookies)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 – 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 cups Andes Peppermint Crunch Chips, divided
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- 2 – 8 ounce containers Cool Whip, thawed
- Combine the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press firmly into the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Refrigerate while making the filling.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and extracts until creamy.
- Place 1 cup Andes Peppermint Crunch Chips and shortening in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat for an additional 20-30 seconds. Stir until melted and creamy.
- Pour the melted chips into the cream cheese mixture. Beat immediately until the melted chips are combined with the cream cheese.
- Fold in 8 ounces of Cool Whip until mixed in. Spoon the cheesecake evenly over the crust.
- Spread the other container of Cool Whip over the top of the cheesecake. Sprinkle with the remaining Andes pieces.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to set up. Cut into 24 squares. Refrigerate in a sealed container.