Garlic Basil Chicken – you won’t believe that this easy real food recipe only requires 7 ingredients like basil, garlic, olive oil, tomatoes, and butter.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 4
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5-6 roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- one handful fresh basil, loosely packed, cut into ribbons
- 1/4 cup Salted Butter
- 8 ounces pasta, like spaghetti, linguine, or bucatini
- Cover the chicken with plastic wrap and pound each piece to an even thickness, about one inch or so in the thickest parts (this just helps it cook faster and more evenly). Remove the plastic and sprinkle each piece of chicken generously with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Full recipe: Go to this link