- yield: 12 cookies
- 1 Package sugar free vanilla instant pudding
- 2 c. Heavy Whipping cream
- 42 grams Lily’s Chocolate Baking Chips or other 0 Sugar Keto brand of chocolate chips
- Pour the package of sugar free instant vanilla pudding into a small mixing bowl.
- Add in 2 cups of heavy whipping cream, and whisk together until the mixture is smooth with no lumps.
- Toss in 42 grams of Lily’s Chocolate baking chips. If you do not have access to the Lily’s brand of chips, look for another dark chocolate chip package that has 0 grams of sugar and uses natural sweeteners like Erythritol. This will allow you to have lower net carbs, since sugar alcohols like Erythritol can be subtracted from the carb count just like fiber because they cannot be absorbed by the body and do not raise your blood glucose level.
Full recipe: Go to this link