- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 7 hrs
- Total Time: 7 hrs 15 mins
- Servings: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 21 oz cream of chicken soup (I used two cans at 10.5 oz each)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 cup Instant rice
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
Add chicken breast to your slow cooker. In a separate bowl whisk together cream of chicken soup with broth and all seasonings. Pour over chicken breast in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
Once chicken is cooked through remove from slow cooker. Shred then return to the slow cooker.
Full recipe: Go to this link