Super easy Tomato and Tortellini Soup that’s ready in only 15 minutes! Such a lifesaver during those busy weeknights and holiday time!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Servings: 4
- 1 carton (32 ounce) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 package (9-ounce) refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 heaping cup cherry tomatoes , sliced in half
- 1/3 cup good quality sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- red pepper flakes , optional
- chopped fresh parsley
In a medium pot, bring the chicken broth to a boil.
Full recipe: Go to this link