- Prep time:
- Cook time:
- Total time:
- 60g raspberries
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 150g butter, melted
- 250g white chocolate, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1⅔ cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 fan-forced and grease and line a large loaf tin or 20x30cm lamington pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar, eggs and vanilla together.
- Add the flour and baking powder and stir it through.
- Stir through the melted butter then fold in the chopped white chocolate.
- Spread the batter into the baking tin.
- Microwave the berries for 30 seconds or until soft then moosh them with a fork to break them up.
- Spoon the raspberries over the top of the batter and then use a skewer to swirl it through the top.
- Bake the blondies for 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out with just a few sticky bits of crumb.
- Leave it to cool completely in the tin.