This easy Instant Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe, made with beef brisket, cabbage and carrots comes out so tender and delicious! Perfect for St Patrick’s Day!
- Total Time:1 hour 45 minutes
- Prep Time:5 minutes
- Cook Time:1 hour 35 minutes
- 2 pounds trimmed, lean corned beef brisket
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup frozen pearl onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/8 tsp whole peppercorns
- 1 medium head cabbage, cut into 6 wedges
- Place the corned beef brisket, carrots, pearl onions, parsley, bay leaves and peppercorns in the Instant pot and add 3 cups of water.
- Cover and cook on high pressure 1 1/2 hours. Natural release then open.
- Add the cabbage to the top, cover and cook on high pressure 3 minutes, quick release.
- Remove meat and slice into 6 pieces.
Yield: 6 servings, Serving Size: 3 oz corned beef, 1 cabbage wedge plus carrots and broth
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 5
- Points +: 6
- Calories: 252 calories
- Total Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 62mg
- Sodium: 164mg
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 7g
- Protein: 35g