Moose Farts – A super easy to prepare, no-bake cookie treat that kids will love and maybe giggle a little at the name too.
- Prep Time 20 mins
- Total Time 20 mins
- Servings: 40 cookie balls
- Calories: 101 kcal
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 300 ml Canada, 14 oz US
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups dried coconut fine or medium cut
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Additional graham crumbs for rolling the cookie balls.
Melt the butter and and combine it with the sweetened condensed milk & vanilla extract until well blended.
Add the graham crumbs, coconut and chocolate chips. Mix to combine well.
Refrigerate for an hour or so before rolling the mixture into 1 1/4 inch balls. You want to make these on the smallish side as they are quite rich.
Roll the balls in additional graham crumbs and once again chill until firm.
Refrigerate in a sealed container to store.