- Servings: 12
- 12 tbsp butter, softened
- 2 oz dark chocolate, 85% or darker
- 1/2 c almond flour
- 3/4 c erythritol
- 1/4 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 whole eggs, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line an 8″ x 8″ baking pan with parchment paper, covering the bottom and sides.
- Place butter and dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 30 seconds.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients: almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, then slowly add the butter and chocolate mixture.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients, until you until the batter reaches a thick consistency.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and bake at 350 F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Total Recipe: 2192 Calories; 208g Fat (85.4% calories from fat); 32g Protein; 64g Carbohydrate; 32g Fiber.
Per Serving: 182 Calories; 17.3g Fat (85.4% calories from fat); 8g Protein; 5.3g Carbohydrate; 2.6g Fiber.