- 170 g pre-shredded/grated mozzarella
- 85 g almond meal/flour
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 egg
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander/cilantro powder
- pinch chilli powder
- Mix the shredded cheese and almond flour in a microwaveable bowl.
- Add the cream cheese.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Stir well to mix, then microwave on high for another 30 seconds.
- Remove and stir again.
- Add the egg, salt, and spices. Mix.
- Place the dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper and roll into a very thin large rectangle.
- Remove the top layer of parchment paper.
- Slide the parchment paper with the dough on to a baking sheet or pizza stone and bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes, until browned on the top.
- Flip the dough over and brown the other side.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and cut into tortilla chip triangle shapes with a pizza slicer.
- Bake again at 425 degrees for 3 – 5 minutes until crispy and crunchy.