With crispy, seasoned skin, a tender inside, and all the best toppings – baked potatoes are a reliable dinner choice, and great for feeding a crowd!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Servings: 4 potatoes
- Calories: 185 kcal
- 4 potatoes
- 2-3 TB olive oil
- kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash your potatoes with a stiff brush and cold water. Once they are dry, use a fork to poke 8-12 deep holes all over the surface of the potato to let the moisture escape during cooking.
- Place your potatoes in a bowl and lightly coat with oil, and salt. Then, place your potato in the oven directly on the middle rack.
- Cook for 1 hour until the skin is crisp and the flesh feels soft.
- Let the potato cool a bit until you can handle it. Create a dotted line from end to end with your fork, then crack the potato open by squeezing the ends towards each other. Watch out for the steam when it pops right open! Add all the toppings you want, and ENJOY!!